I haven’t done this in a while and realized the tragedy this represents … the internet NEEDS to know what I’ve been wasting my time on! So without further ado …
- Ironman – not as great as all the hype, but still a really solid movie. A little predictable, a little unbelievable, a little rediculous … but a lot of great action. I’ll definitely see the sequel, but I won’t be buying any of the dvds any time soon.
- Hancock – also not as exciting as I had hoped. I thought the whole explanation of his existence was a little weird. Didn’t really grab me. On the other hand, some of the stuff was just hilarious to me … hey, it’s a Will Smith movie. As long as it’s not called “Wild, Wild West,” I’m probably going to like it.
- Speed Racer – this movie bombed in the theaters and it shouldn’t have! I loved the special effects, the colors, the story … the whole thing. I’m actually thinking about watching it again … and yes, I did grab the dvd to this one.
- What happens in Vegas – Ug. The Ashton Kutcher film that just didn’t deliver. Not that funny, too long, and completely unoriginal. I totally wasted my time.
And for some TV shows …
- Biggest Loser: Families – did you really think I wasn’t watching this? Another great season! If you’re not watching, you should!
- Fringe – the first episode totally roped me in … but it’s been a little downhill ever since. I still like it, but it’s starting to lose me. Just feels a little too generic for me.
- Grey’s Anatomy – Heather and I watch this one. Not brilliant, not bad … we’re consistently entertained.
- Heroes – I LOVE this show. So far it’s my must see of the season. It’s the number one reason why I broke down and got Tivo. The thought of missing an episode was too terrifying.
- The Office – how do they manage to keep getting better and better? I mean, seriously, it boggles the mind. I was laughing so loud at the premiere I was worried it would wake the kids. Absolutely hilarious!