It’s weigh in day! Get your weights to me and I’ll post the results at some point tomorrow (it seems I’m getting a little later in the day on Wednesdays … but it will happen at some point on Wednesday!). And I know, I know, this has taken me waaaaay too long … but at last, finally, the information you’ve been wondering about … the prize for our own Biggest Loser!
Here we go! We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ’em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!