It’s weigh in day! Can you believe it? Just four weeks left!!! Get your weights to me and I’ll post the results tomorrow night! If you haven’t reported in a while, it’s okay to jump back in! We’ve got until May 12th, the Biggest Loser season seven finale to lose the weight for the contest and that’s still plenty of time to pull it off! And just to remind you, here’s the prize!
We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ‘em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!
5 thoughts on “Weigh in day!”
Wow, I finally had a good weigh-in. 🙂
I hope everyone else does good too!
Keep up the awesome work!!!
Put two pounds on before the last weigh in and got rid of both of them for this one. Given that I was at a conference plus had Easter in that time span I think I did pretty well. Gotta get pushing past my next milestone!
Good luck to everyone else!
Way to go Jay!!!
I hope at the end of this competition Matt will tell us how many people made it to the end. It is very interesting when he tells us how many sent in their weights for the week.
I hope everyone is having a good and healthy week. 🙂
Well I didn't gain with Easter but didn't lose anything either. One of these days the scale will suprise me.