It’s weigh in day! Can you believe it? Just four weeks left!!! Get your weights to me and I’ll post the results tomorrow night! If you haven’t reported in a while, it’s okay to jump back in! We’ve got until May 12th, the Biggest Loser season seven finale to lose the weight for the contest and that’s still plenty of time to pull it off! And just to remind you, here’s the prize!
We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ‘em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!