It’s weigh in day! Can you believe it? Only one week left!!! Tomorrow I’ll post the intsructions for the FINAL weigh in. Wow!
Get your weights to me and I’ll post the results tomorrow night! If you haven’t reported in a while, it’s okay to jump back in! We’ve got until May 12th, the Biggest Loser season seven finale to lose the weight for the contest! And just to remind you, here’s the prize!
We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ‘em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!
10 thoughts on “Second to last weigh in day!”
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus…and that one which Matthew offers for being a biggest loser.
Everyone better kick it into high gear now! Only one more week!
OMG!!! Here it is the second to the last week and I gained 2 pounds, urrrg!!! I don't even know where it came from….it is just there. I thought for sure I had lost this week. I can usually tell from the way my clothes fit, not this time obviously. 😦 Oh Well, it could have been worse I guess. But I will say this, there is no way I am giving up now. I am so close to my goal weight now…closer than I have been in a long long time. I hope everyone has a better weigh-in than I did. 🙂 Good luck guys!!!
Leisia: I'm so sorry to hear about your unexpected weight gain this week, but it may just be the day. I know this happens to me all the time. I will gain 2 pounds today and then tomorrow I will be down those 2 and 2 more. It could come from your salt intake, lack or water, or even muscle gain. Don't get discouraged! Those last pounds before your goal will come off!
I had a good week! I'm down 2 pounds. I actually didn't think it would happen because I didn't eat as well as usual, but I'm guessing all the working out throughout the week really paid off! I've definitely learned throughout this challenge that working out is the key! I work out about 6- 8 hours a week and burn approximately 3000 – 5000 calories a week. This is the most consistent my weight loss has been in my life! I wish I would have gotten on the exericse train in the past!
Okay, those 2 pounds are gone this morning so it must have been too much salt or something. I usually don't weigh between weigh-in days but I couldn't help myself this morning. So, now I know and that is a big help. Thanks Amanda, for the support….that is what gets me through. 🙂
Good luck to everyone. Right now I am at a stand still. In exercise class last week, on my b-day, I twisted my knee really bad. I ended up tearing the menicus and the ACL. I have surgery on June 1st. So until then I can just concerntrate on food. My trainer is going to get an upper body program to me so I can at least do something. just when you think getting healthy is healthy.. lol
Woot woot! down 5.7 lbs this week! SO excited! and …..the greater excitment is that I am in the 2's now!!
Wow Kim! 5.7 pounds!! That is amazing!! You deserve that since you have been working so hard! Congrats on getting into the 2's. I'm sure that is super exciting!
Oh Amanda, you would not believe! My friend whom I call COach on my blog called me yesterday. Apaprently he did not get my weekly weigh in text and was calling to share some things of his life with me. At one point he stopped and said, I cannot talk about this anymore until I find out what is the source of that utter glee in your voice!!
HUH? I knew I had perma grin going, and that was even before the WI, who knew perma grins are heard through the phone, even when not speaking! LOL
Can't wait to hear how everyone else did!
Kim that is awesome! Okay anyone have ideas on how I can lose weight sitting on my butt?
Wow, I think this is the longest we have went on this message board without a comment. Everyone must have had a great weekend/Mother's Day. Good luck on weigh-in tomorrow!!! 🙂
Matt, are you starting another challenge? If so, when will that be?