Heather and I went to see Avengers Saturday night. Here are my thoughts …
- It was awesome.
- I thought they dragged out bringing them all together – after all, the post credit scenes had already done that in previous films.
- Heather thinks point number two is incorrect in that only nerds like me watch the post credit scenes and she didn’t know who most of them were so the beginning was useful for her.
- Hulk punching Thor. I about died laughing. I seriously didn’t hear the next few lines because it was so awesome.
- Hulk wrecking Loki. See point number four for the level of laughter I once again experienced.
- Is a flying aircraft carrier really effective? It just doesn’t seem practical.
- It was awesome enough to have two points referencing its awesomeinity. It’s a word.
And now I wait for The Amazing Spiderman.