My seventh resource with Download Youth Ministry is available! It’s a one-off message that was a fun challenge for me; how do you make something so familiar to people feel fresh? I also created a screen based trivia game for it, which was a new thing for me. You can find the resource here. Here’s the description on DYM:
Editor’s note: Good writing, good flow, good application. So good that I’ll teach it this weekend.
Details: A one-off message on Daniel 6, the story of Daniel in the Lion’s Den. This story is incredibly familiar to us which sometimes allows us to miss the point. Through this message, the story of Daniel in the Lion’s Den will be brought to life for your students in a new way, bringing home the message that God is sovereign, and we are meant to live our lives for Him every day.
This Resource Includes:
• “Lion or Lyin’?” trivia screen game
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation file
• Student handout (blank and filled-in) (Word files)
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Graphics package with title image, content image, image for Instagram (jpeg files)