The summer series on Apologetics is a wrap! I enjoyed putting together this adult class and am really happy with how it all turned out. Overall, I hope it was a great resource for people, and ultimately, helped those who attended have a greater understanding of the scriptures and their calling to be a part of God’s plan for reaching the world. The audio and powerpoint/handouts are all available for those who want to revisit the series, or dive into weeks they missed:
- If you’re in our MyBrandywine system, you can access the handouts and powerpoints through the Summer Series group.
- You can download a zip file with all of the handouts and powerpoints here.
- Audio from each of the ten weeks can be found on iTunes here.
- Audio from each of the ten weeks can be found on Podbean here.
Here is the outline for the ten weeks:
- July 1: Introduction to Apologetics, Dr. David Lamb
- July 8: Existence of God, Dr. David Lamb
- July 15: The Problem of Evil, Dr. Bo Matthews
- July 22: Reliability of Scripture, Dr. Marilyn Button
- July 29: The Resurrection, Dr. Bo Matthews
- Aug 5: Postmodernism and Culture, Dr. David Hard
- Aug 12: Postmodernism & Defending the Faith, Dr. David Hard
- Aug 19: Journalism: A Search for Truth, Dick Lawyer
- Aug 26: Journalism: Connecting the Dots, Dick Lawyer
- Sept 2: World Religions, Rev. Matthew McNutt