Check it out; Simply Youth Ministry is putting on a weight loss contest starting THIS Friday! You don’t have to be a youth pastor to enter; they want EVERYONE competing! Watch the video for all the details!
Here are the rules, from Josh Griffin’s blog:
- Weigh-in on Friday, December 4, 2009 (if you’re not going to the SYM Conference, you can weigh in anywhere from December 4-7)
- Send photo of scale weight and “before” photo
- Contest will be 12 weeks, ending on Friday February 26th (first night of Simply Youth Ministry Conference for those attending. Contest ends 12 weeks after weigh-in
- The winners will be the ones with the greatest percentage of weight lost.
- Prizes to be announced soon to those who enter contest.
- Weight loss coaching available from Matthew McNutt (current youth pastor and former Biggest Loser contestant who lost 170+ pounds—see www.matthewmcnutt.com)
- Send photos to Iamaloser@simplyinsider.com