Ethnos360 (formerly New Tribes Mission) has been the subject of criticism for years now as they have refused to disclose the names of dozens of abusers they have identified with a preponderance of evidence who sexually and/or physically abused missionary children in their care at Ethnos360 boarding schools over the span of decades. This disregard for victims, and potential victims, by allowing abusers they have identified enter other ministries, careers, and churches without any warning is a horrific breach of trust. The following links are blog posts I have written over the years on this subject; my desire is two-fold, to reveal these abusers (as everything other institution has done in recent years), and for the leadership who facilitated this horrific cover-up to step down.
- Ethnos360 Victimizes Survivors of Abuse (March, 2019)
- Ethnos360 (New Tribes Mission) Continues to Protect Abusers (February, 2019)
- Former New Tribes Mission (Ethnos360) mk’s speak out on alleged sex abuse (February, 2019)
- New Tribes Mission Settles Missionary Kid Sex Abuse Case (July, 2015)
- Reporting Sexual Abuse in Christian Communities (February, 2014)
- Reporting MK abuse (March, 2012)
- Abuse at Missionary Kid schools (October, 2010)