We are doing great, people! I know some have had some bad weeks, but look at the big picture: a month and a half into this thing thing and you guys are lighter than you started, your weight is averaging down, and you are becoming experts at this thing! You are encouraging each other, finding support, being creative in your workouts and your eating, and your numbers are showing it! And check this out … only six weeks into this and as a group you have dropped a combined total of 580.6 pounds! WOW. I’m thinking we’re going to smash the thousand pound barrier as a group by the end of this thing!!!
Our Biggest Loser of the week, with an insane 3.71% loss, is Jay P! Following him with a 2.77% loss is Kelsey C! You guys blew it out this week!!! Wow!
Our 1% Hall of Fame this week includes (in no particular order, and I threw in a couple 0.95 percenters ’cause you were just so darn close!) … Kim L, Jennifer M, Amanda K, Sandra C, Thomas P, and Tony R! You guys rock!
And just a reminder, here’s what you’re competing for! We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ‘em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!