It’s weigh in day! Can you believe it? Just three weeks left!!! Get your weights to me and I’ll post the results tomorrow night! If you haven’t reported in a while, it’s okay to jump back in! We’ve got until May 12th, the Biggest Loser season seven finale to lose the weight for the contest and that’s still time to pull it off! And just to remind you, here’s the prize!
We’ve got some great organizations that have jumped in to contribute to our prize, making it possible for our big winner to walk away with over $180 worth of prizes! Click their links and check ‘em out!
- The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter, $7.95 (from me)
- The Biggest Loser Cookbook, $21.95 (from me)
- Destination Transformation, $14.95; my first book! Co-written by myself and ten other former Biggest Loser contestants!
- Race This! Volume 1, $39.00; Simply Youth Ministry has donated this great collection of dot style races!
- HEAL: Healthy Eating and Abundant Living, $12.99; a great new resource from Simply Youth Ministry all about pursuing health in a way that honors God!
- Refuel, $12.99; the new book from Doug Fields on connecting with God, another great donation from Simply Youth Ministry!
- Millennial Influence podcast CD’s, $15.00; a great ministry to those who work with teenagers, Millennial Influence has donated several cd’s of their podcast, each containing three episodes. Check them out here!
- Motor Tabs, $55.98; Motor Tabs has donated two boxes of their rehydration tabs, each worth $27.99! They’re a great way to stay hydrated during your workouts, and as an added bonus, they’re low calorie! I love using them while I’m at the gym!
9 thoughts on “Weigh in day!”
Wow, down to 3 weeks… time has flown by.
Good luck on weigh-in everyone!!! 🙂
Good luck to everyone. I am down 1.2 BUT I am still up since my lowest in this challenge. =( but I am working it.
Take it Back Karla!! Take it Back I telll you!! I don't want your 1.2 LBS!!!!
Umm so yeah I gained….however, I am not disheartened. I know I was on point with my eating and exercising last week. One day I had a few beers….that I did NOT realize has almost 200 calories each….but seriously one day of being over…is NOT going to make me gain actual fat! And I did have soy sauce yesterday on my sushi….so my theory is that I am retaining water….between alchol which causes water retention and soy sauce…
I am tempted to go and weigh myself again tomorrow jsut to see…but that would jsut make me crazy…My WI day is Tuesdays…I am gonna stick to that….and see what happens next week….and this weekend….no BEER, no matter how much I might want some….and absolutely no soy sauce teh day before a WI!!! Just call me Neil why dont ya!
Grr…I am not ready to be road2beautiful…..soon though…my new blog is almost ready….
No clue what I am. Can't take the darn boot off from surgery long enough to step on the scale one legged. Probably kill myself! I think I'm down though, clothes are a little looser.
Kim I am sure that is what it is. I know I have to watch my salt before WI. I did get my measurements taken last Friday at my class and I have lost inches everwhere. After only 5 weeks i have lost 2 inches in the waist. That was the most in 1 area. So I know I am getting there.
Alex and I are still in it….just turtling right nowl
We have 3 weeks to kick it into high gear again!
Go team Teal!!!!!
Down 2 this week.